College Support

The College provides a range of support for students around health, flatmates, personal life, finances, studies or just a general chat.

College Welfare Team

The College Wellbeing Officer (Kate Deeming), Senior Advisor (Lauren Emery), College Manager (Ali Moorhouse) and the College Advisory Team (CAT) are collectively known as the College Welfare Team and if you would like some support, the only email you need to make contact with us is:

JCR Welfare Team

If you would prefer advice from a fellow student, then the JCR have female and male Welfare Officers who you can approach informally.

Erin Watters, VP Welfare:

Cameron Scott, Men's Welfare:

India Ellis, Women's Welfare:

Out of Hours Support and Emergencies

Sometimes problems arise when you least expect them too. If it's outside normal working hours then here are some options for you to consider...

College Wellbeing Officer (CWO)

CWOs offer out of hours drop-ins from the main Security Lodge (just off the main roundabout) every week day during term time, 6-7pm.

Assistant Dean Weekend Drop In

As Assistant Dean will be available every Saturday and Sunday during term-time between 1-4pm in A26 County Main to speak to any students experiencing problems in the College environment. Students are encouraged to use this out-of-hours service for help and advice, or to raise any concerns.

County Porters

Our College Porters are available 24/7 during term time and are the first point of contact for students outside office hours, whatever the issue.