One year enterprise-led funded Masters by Research, Ref. No. LU-047
- Get paid £16,000 tax-free
- Have your tuition fees reduced. Your partner company pays £2,200 towards your fees, meaning students eligible for home fees pay only £2,300. International students will need to pay the remaining £20,050.
- Be part of the multi award winning Centre for Global Eco-Innovation within a cohort of talented graduates working on exciting business-led R&D.
- The Centre is based at Lancaster University, so you will gain your Masters from a Top Ten University, recognised as The Sunday Times University of the Year 2018 and International University of the Year 2020.
- Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and overseas or progress on to further study.
Start: October 2021
Deadline: Midnight Sunday 29th August 2021
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is subject to funding confirmation.