Since 2014, PPR has hosted many visiting academics, including the following:
- Dr Zuzana Špicová of Charles University, Prague, author of numerous articles on the Mahabharata
- Professor Sana’ Sargali, Professor of Constitutional Law at An-Najah University, Palestine
- Dr Marcus Moberg, Abo Akademi and University of Turku, Finland, author of Church, Market, and Media (2017)
- Professor McKinley Melton, Gettysburg College, writing on African American literature and spirituality
- Daniel DeNicola, Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Gettysburg College, writing on epistemology
- Dr Stefania Palmisano, author of Exploring New Monastic Communities.
- Alison Scott-Baumann, Professor of Society and Belief, SOAS.