Tuesday 8 August 2023, 10:00am to 11:00am
Open toAlumni, Applicants, Prospective International Students, Prospective Postgraduate Students
RegistrationFree to attend - registration required
Register online: https://forms.office.com/e/abc2qgQwp7
Become a student at one of the best linguistics departments in the UK and in the world!
We are ranked 10th in the world for Linguistics in the 2023 QS World University Rankings, and 2nd in the UK for Linguistics in the Times and Sunday Times Good University 2023.
Join us for a free online taster session and:
- Learn about Lancaster University and the department of Linguistics and English Language
- Meet Head of Department and members of academic staff
- Learn about our programmes, research groups and support available to postgraduate students
- Meet our students and find out about their experiences
- Learn how to apply for a place with us
At the end of the webinar you will have an opportunity to ask questions and to seek further advice from us.
We are looking forward to meeting you in August!
Lancaster University has a worldwide reputation for excellence in English language, second language teaching, language testing, theoretical, applied and corpus linguistics research. Find out more about our postgraduate programmes:
On-campus / residential programmes:
Distance learning programmes: