Dr Katie AlcockSenior Lecturer
- Language development, especially what makes children different from each other: individual differences, culture, and language.
- Cognitive development in typical and neurodiverse children, especially with respect to the understanding of sex-role/gender stereotypes, appearance and reality.
- The cognitive psychology and neuropsychology of language.
- The influence of health and disease on neuropsychological development.
Cross-linguistic and cross-cultural analysis of early communication and language
01/06/2023 → 30/11/2024
The ESRC International Centre for Language
01/11/2019 → 31/10/2024
fEC Code: LUCID: The ESRC Centre for Language and Communicative Development
01/10/2014 → …
LUCID: Centre for Language and Communicative Development
01/09/2014 → 31/05/2020
- Infancy and Early Development
- Language and Cognition