Innovation in Manufacturing and Engineering
Leadership and innovation skills for small and medium-sized businesses
A seven month programme starting November 2015 run by Lancaster University’s Engineering Department, Lancaster University Management School, in partnership with BAE Systems.
IME focuses on three interlinked themes to help you and your business: Innovation, Technology and Leadership.
Who is IME for?
Small and medium-sized businesses based in the North West, who have significant engineering and/or manufacturing capability and who want to develop leadership and innovation skills through working with large organisations and a leading university.
Preview Event25th September – BAE Systems, Samlesbury – 10.15am
10.15 - Arrival
10.30 - Refreshments
11.00 - Introduction to BAE Systems by David Holmes, BAE Systems, Manufacturing Director.
11.30 - Introduction to Innovation in Manufacturing and Engineering programme by Ian Gordon, Programme Director
12.00 - Tour of Advanced Machining
12.30 - Lunch
13.30 – Finish
To book onto this preview session, security clearance is needed to attend BAE Systems. Closing date for registering for this event is Friday 18th September. Please contact Eve Tinker to register on 01524 510703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BAE Systems, Siemens and the High Value Manufacturing Catapult sharing best practice and technology insights from their organisations
- Workshops on 'state of the art' equipment from Lancaster University’s Engineering Department Innovation, leadership and management workshops delivered by Lancaster University Management School
- Visits to 'best in class' organisations around the region
- Access new technology via Lancaster University’s Engineering Department and the Catapult Centre
- Develop a network of like-minded innovative SMEs
- Gain key insights from organisations – BAE Systems and Siemens
- Develop leadership and management skills at Lancaster University Management School
This programme has received significant co-investment from UKCES and industry. The subsidised cost per delegate is £1,500.
For more information, please contact us on 01524 510728 or email email@example.com
Places are limited on this unique programme so please book now on 01524 510728