We will be making resources available to allow delegate who are attending the conference online to interact with the conference proceedings.
- All delegates presentations will be filmed, streamed live and made available online, including the Three Minute Thesis® presentations.
- We will not be filming the workshops but will endeavour to make any other resources from these workshops available online.
- We will be offering the facility to allow online delegates to present (you must be registered as an online delegate in order to do this and this is limited to distance learning delegates only).
- Posters will be made available for online delegates to view through the online site.
- All online presenters will be eligible for the Poster prizes, Long Presentation prize, Three Minute Thesis prize and selection for the National competition.
- If you are interested in presenting and you are an online delegate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss requirements.
- You will still be required to submit an abstract if you want to do a long presentation/poster or a title if you want to take part in the Three minute thesis presentations.
- To be eligible for the poster prize you must submit an electronic version of your poster to email@example.com by Friday 15th May.
- Being an online delegate does not guarantee a presentation slot, submissions are still subject to review.
Details on how to view the online conference resources will be made available shortly before the conference.
Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is an academic competition developed by The University of Queensland (UQ), Australia.