- Conservation and Biodiversity MSc
- Environment and Development MA
- Environment and Development MSc
- Environmental Management MSc
- Flood and Coastal Risk Management MSc
- Food Security (Distance Learning) MSc
- Sustainable Water Management MSc
- Volcanology and Geohazards MSc
- Natural Flood Risk Management (Professional Training)
PhDs in Biological Science, Environmental Science and Geography
Studying for a research degree is a rewarding and challenging process. As part of our vibrant research community, you will develop the skills you need to enjoy a rewarding career.
Under the guidance of supervisors chosen to suit your area of interest, you will learn in-depth research skills. You will have the opportunity to join a range of personal skills training courses, seminars and conferences.
Whatever your field of interest in relation to the environment – whether in the natural or social sciences – the size, scope and global outlook of the Graduate School for the Environment mean that you will find a stimulating research project to work on.