- Conservation and Biodiversity MSc
- Environment and Development MA
- Environment and Development MSc
- Environmental Management MSc
- Flood and Coastal Risk Management MSc
- Food Security (Distance Learning) MSc
- Sustainable Water Management MSc
- Volcanology and Geohazards MSc
- Natural Flood Risk Management (Professional Training)
Graduate School for the Environment
We harness the power of three of the world's foremost research organisations to give you the best possible chance of enjoying a productive and influential career.Find a course
Book a place on our Open Days on Saturday 13th July 2019 to discover how we can provide the opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and further your career.
Find a Course
Who We Are
The Graduate School for the Environment is a collaboration between Lancaster Environment Centre, The Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, and Rothamsted Research.