KE Services Manager
Knowledge Exchange Services (KES)
The Knowledge Exchange Services (KES), based in the Research & Enterprise Services (RES) division, is part of the Professional Services Team at Lancaster University.
The Knowledge Exchange Services team supports Lancaster University staff with their business engagement and enterprise activity through a wide range of Knowledge Exchange projects delivered by dedicated cross-faculty project teams and external organisations.
We provide a high-quality secretariat service designed to help funding applications, project management, claim submissions and successful audits, through to project archiving.
Services we are currently charged with providing include: Project Development, Project Claims and Compliance and Project Closure and Archiving.
KES provides a range of pre and post award services that facilitate the University's business engagement and enterprise activity, including:
- Identification of new Knowledge Exchange funding streams
- Management of and assistance in applications for funding
- Overseeing the University's delivery of non-research KE funding streams
- Liaison with funding bodies
- Development of project management procedures
- Development of supporting ICT systems
- Project management support
- Project monitoring and reviews
- Advice and guidance to Project Managers, Project Administrators and delivery teams
- Training and induction of knowledge exchange staff where applicable
Meet the Team
Lancaster University will be partnering in at least six UK Shared Prosperity Funded (UK SPF) Knowledge Exchange projects in 2024-2025, delivering a range of support to regional businesses across Blackpool, Burnley, Preston, and Westmorland and Furness.Knowledge Exchange Projects