Lyndon FawcettPhD student, Associate Lecturer
My research interests generally include cloud computing solutions, future Internet technologies, and media streaming technologies. More specifically, my current work includes:
- Cloud/Edge/Fog computing solutions. OpenStack, Docker, Unikernels.
- Network emulation/ virtualisation, OpenStack, and Mininet.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN), at the moment interested in how it can be used within the home.
- Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) solutions that use the Fog as an infrastructure.
- The QUIC and HTTP2 protocols as well as adaptive streaming techniques.