Thursday 15 September 2022, 9:00am to Friday 16 September 2022, 5:00pm
VenueWork in Progress Studio, Lancaster University, Lancashire, LA1 4XX
Open toAlumni, External Organisations, Postgraduates, Public, Staff, Undergraduates
RegistrationFree to attend - registration required
Click the button to register your interest
Dr. Neil McLatchie provides a space for business owners to reflect on and develop their leadership skills, drawing on a range of business coaching concepts and activities throughout.
Are you in business? Are you looking to expand your team and need to develop your leadership skills?
Join us for our 2-day Leadership Masterclass, facilitated by entrepreneurial coach and mentor Dr Neil McLatchie, for a space to reflect on and develop your leadership skills in a supportive environment.
Creatively and uniquely designed specifically with you in mind, this masterclass will provide you with the opportunity to develop your core leadership skills, and increase your success as a contemporary start-up business owner and entrepreneur as a result. The Masterclass will facilitate the learning of values and strength-based transformational leadership skills while allowing you to share your experiences and benefit from the wisdom of the group. Incorporating a series of sharing activities and practical experiential tasks across the two days, you will learn how to:
· Understand the value of leadership skills to start-up business owners
· Identify yourself as a transformational and authentic leader
· Create a strength and opportunity-based leadership development plan
· Transform vision into projects and then day-to-day tasks
· Develop traits such as emotional intelligence, resilience, time-management skills, and confidence
· Reflect on and anticipate contemporary leadership issues including digitisation, sustainability and inclusivity.
· Collaboratively network with peers to facilitate their leadership development and their start-up business
Social Proof – Feedback
In response to the question: List or describe anything you found helpful in the workshop”
“[It provided] space for reflection”
“The questions that the instructor was posing to us, the discussion between peers”
“A deeper understanding of the concept of leadership. How to embody it and help bring it out in others. Everyone attending could engage and learn from each other it was a great experience.”
“I enjoyed the practical and reflective exercises during the workshop”
Please note: this bootcamp is for people who have an established business that is registered in Lancashire. Unfortunately, if you do not meet these criteria, you will be unable to join us for this session.
|Name||Work in Progress|