RESEARCHconnect is an online tool researchers can use to search for a range of funding opportunities from international, national and regional organisations.
In addition to featuring opportunities from major international funders, the European Commission and the seven UK Research Councils, RESEARCHconnect can also identify opportunities from smaller funders, such as foundations, charitable trusts and membership organisations. It offers a comprehensive one-stop-shop of funding information.
RESEARCHconnecthas the following tools which are particularly useful for researchers:
- Email alerts – automatic updates on saved searches, alerting you to new or updated funds relevant to your research.
- News alerts – approaching deadlines and new funding calls delivered directly to your inbox.
- A regular funding bulletin, categorised by discipline, keeping you updated with research areas of interest to you.
- A funding search tool, with a range of search criteria, which enables you to tailor your search to your research interests.
- A capacity to save searches so that you can run them again without having to enter the data twice.
Using RESEARCHconnectcouldn’t be easier. Click on the link below, set up a user name and password and start searching for your next research grant today!
If you need any further help getting started, please click to download a PDF of the guide from the sidebar.