Meet Our Team
Hello from our professional placements team
We provide extensive personalised advice and support before, during and after your placement or internship. You can call into our office at any time with questions or to ask for advice.
We send current students information about different placement and internship options on a regular basis. Just like other jobs, placement and internship positions are obtained through a competitive application process therefore we can’t guarantee that you will be successful in securing a position, however our placements team will help you to identify suitable opportunities and support you in preparing your application.
The support we provide will include some or all of the following, depending on the type of placement you choose:
- Helping you to choose which scheme is best for you
- Identifying the kinds of position that would interest you
- One-to-one support with applications and interview practice
- Workshops to develop skills such as confidence, communication, time management and presentation
- Advice on where you will find placements advertised and how to approach a company to explore possibilities
- Keeping in touch regularly throughout the placement over email, telephone calls and video catch-ups
- Reviewing the placement on completion
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you!