Engagement and Partnerships
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences works with a wide range of external organisations to support their research, innovation and professional development.
As expert researchers and advisors, our people work with public sector organisations, charities and businesses at a local, national and global level.
You can work with our people in a number of ways. These include:
- Contract Research – engage us to conduct research projects on your behalf.
- Collaborative Research – work with us to tackle a challenge you face
- Consultancy – access specialist support and advice tailored to your needs
- Continuing Professional Development – work with us to implement training and workforce development opportunities
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) – access funding and expertise to deliver strategic projects
- Student Projects – put forward a challenge for a student consultant, intern or project team
- Public and Community-facing activities – co-produce and deliver an activity or event to connect with your communities, such as creative workshops or opportunities to learn about local history and culture
- Specialist facilities – hire our unique spaces to work with your staff or members of the public
Speak to us about working in partnership FASSEngagement@lancaster.ac.uk
The Morecambe Bay Curriculum
Launched in 2020, the Morecambe Bay Curriculum project was inspired by the Eden Project Morecambe and aims to ensure that the different stages of the education system, from early years to postgraduate, provide the green skills, knowledge and behaviours required by industry to respond to the climate emergency. It is supported and delivered by teachers, early years practitioners, researchers, health professionals and community leaders who recognise that a collective approach is key to tackling the climate crisis and creating opportunities for young people.Morecambe Bay Curriculum