What Will You Study
This programme is designed to provide you with the practical skills, mental models and theoretical background to attain a professional role in a project based organisation.
From enabling small or medium sized projects to run effectively to robust project planning and execution of large-scale projects and programmes (including financial competency, IT skills and strong management theory), the development of your project management skills is approached from a practical perspective with real project scenarios. This is underpinned by a critical approach to developing good practice.
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Leadership
- Advanced Project and Programme Management
- Commercial Aspects of Project Management
- Developing Project Management Professional Practice
- Delivering Projects: Strategy, Implementation and Change
- Business Analytics
- Managing Complex Problems
- Reflexive Approach to Research
- Applied Project Management Research Project