This programme is designed to provide you with the practical skills, mental models and theoretical background to attain a professional role in a project based organisation.
From enabling small or medium sized projects to run effectively by using a range of methods, to robust project planning (including financial competency, IT skills and strong management theory), the development of project management skills is approached from a practical perspective with real project scenarios. This is underpinned by a critical approach to developing good practice.
- Principles of Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Behavioural Aspects of Project Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Project Management
- Delivering Stakeholder Value
- Commercial Aspects of Project Management
- Integrative Case Study
- Applied Project Planning
- Developments in Project Management
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Project Manager as Change Agent
- Applied Project Management Research Project