KTPs for Graduates
KTP projects offer graduates and post-graduates a unique valuable entry into careers, giving them the unique opportunity to apply their academic knowledge in a real-world setting, working on challenging projects that are central to a business’ strategic development. The Associate ‘owns’ the project, giving them valuable experience and equips them with practical skills, problem-solving abilities, and industry insights. The exposure to advanced research and technology, along with the guidance of leading academic and ambitious businesses, enables Associates to develop a diverse skill set that sets them apart from their peers. Many KTP Associates go on to secure permanent positions within the partner company after completing the project, rewarding them with stable career prospects.
Whilst working as a KTP Associate, you will benefit from the following:
- A competitive salary
- A personal training budget of £2,000 per annum
- Develop leadership, management and project management skills
- Mentoring and coaching from the company and an academic team
- The opportunity to gain a professional qualification and/or higher degree at the same time as working
- Ownership of your own project in a real-life challenge
- Fulfilling employment opportunity with the chance to implement strategic development within an innovative business
- 60% of associates are offered employment by the business at the end of the KTP
All KTP Associate vacancies are advertised nationally on graduate job vacancy websites, across UK university careers services, including Lancaster’s job vacancies page, and on the national KTP website.
If you are interested in being part of a KTP, please contact:
Julia McFarlaneKTP Manager
T: +44 (0)1524 594140E: firstname.lastname@example.org