Monday 18 September 2023, 9:00am to Tuesday 19 September 2023, 2:00pm
VenueMAN - Mngt School Dormer LT14 WPA002 - View Map
Open toExternal Organisations, Postgraduates, Prospective International Students, Prospective Postgraduate Students, Public, Staff
RegistrationFree to attend - registration required
If you like to participate in the Workshop, please register yourself by filling out the form at this link by the 8th of September.
Climate Change and Global Economy
We are delighted to invite you to the Workshop on “Climate Change and Global Economy”, which will be held on Monday the 18th and Tuesday the 19th of September, 2023, at LUMS in LT14.
Workshop programme is here attached. The Keynote Speaker of the Workshop will be Hilde C. Bjørnland (BI Norwegian Business School). The programme will include presentations of researchers from academia in the UK and Europe, and policy institutions such as the European Central Bank, Bank of England, and OECD.
This Workshop is part of the project "Environmental Policy and Carbon Leakage: The Case of Multinationals", which has received funding from Lancaster University Management School under the LUMS Pump Prime grant. The Workshop also received funding from LUMS Centre for Financial Econometrics, Asset Markets & Macroeconomic Policy.
- Barbara Annichiarico (University of Rome Tor Vergata)
- Ghassane Benmir (London School of Economics)
- Hilde C. Bjørnland (BI Norwegian Business School)
- Andrea Chiavari (University of Oxford)
- Matteo Ciccarelli (European Central Bank)
- Frederico Di Pace (Bank of England)
- Sebastian Hildebrand (University of Bonn)
- Tobias Kruse (OECD)
- Fabrice Naumann (Technische Universität Dresden)
- Alba Patozi (Bank of England)
- Aurelie Slechten (Lancaster University)
- Angeliki Theophilopoulou (Brunel University of London)
- Chi-Yang Tsou (University of Manchester)
- Joschka Wanner (University of Würzburg)
Directions to MAN - Mngt School Dormer LT14 WPA002
LT14 West Pavillion LUMS