COVID-19 Update for Lancaster University External Partners
We are in unprecedented times and, like organisations across the country and beyond, we are adapting the way we work in response to COVID-19. We take our responsibilities to our staff, students and stakeholders extremely seriously and recognise that the rapidly evolving situation necessitates flexibility and adaptability. We also recognise that all of you will be getting to grips with this ‘new reality’ and are busy putting new working practices and procedures in place at the same time as focussing on supporting your colleagues. We remain committed to supporting private, public and third sector organisations across the region, the country and beyond.
The vast majority of our staff are working from home in line with Government guidance, with many operations moved online. Nonetheless, we are open for business and our teams remain contactable during the days and weeks ahead so please do not hesitate to contact our staff directly as usual. Over the coming weeks we will seek to provide support for private, public and third sector organisations during this challenging time and will be posting updates on this page as well as through our social media channels.
We are acutely mindful of the impact that this global crisis is having on all of you, your families and your friends, and would like to extend our very best wishes to all of you on behalf of all of us at Lancaster.
In the meantime, below are some useful links that provide some immediate support and guidance:
- Public Health England and Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy: COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Lancaster City Council advice
- East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce are running a series of online webinars
- COVID-19 business impact survey. Results will be shared with Boost and Lancashire County Council to help business support partners understand the current concern and priorities for business owners and leaders.
- Covid-19: response from Knowledge Transfer Network