Alumni Loyality Scholarship
Lancaster University will offer a reduction in tuition fees for all taught Masters programmes for eligible applicants, determined by the level of undergraduate or postgraduate award achieved.
The value of the scholarship is as follows:
If you hold an Undergraduate degree from Lancaster University
- 20% fee reduction for 1st Class Hons degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for 2:1 Hons degree holders
If you already hold a Postgraduate degree from Lancaster University
For students who intend taking a second taught masters programme at Lancaster University
- 20% fee reduction for Master's with Distinction degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for Master's with Merit degree holders
Please note that the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship will be based on the most recent programme of study undertaken at Lancaster University.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship you must either:
- Hold an undergraduate or master's degree from Lancaster University (achieved at any time)
- Hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time, including one delivered through an associated institution
- Have graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana, Sunway University Malaysia or LU College – BJTU Weihai China)
- Have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad programme
Some Masters by Research programmes may be eligible, contact us to check. The Scholarship is open to all our Alumni, regardless of their nationality or year of graduation. You do not need to apply for this scholarship; you will qualify automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria and the course entry requirements.