Dr Yue CaoInternational Lecturer in Computer Science (BJTU)
As a passionate researcher, I insist to explore my research directions and collaborations towards multidisciplinary and sustainable pathway, to algin with challenge and innovation for industrial demands. I have published over 100 conferences/journals/book chapters throughout my academic career. I am currently the Fellow of Higher Education Academy and IEEE Member.
I am an Associate Editor of IEEE Access, Springer EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems etc; and also Guest Editor for a number of special issues related to Intelligent Transport Systems. Details can be referred to HERE.
- Transport & Energy: E-Mobility, Autonomous Valet Parking, Smart Grid
- Networking & Communication: Cloud/Edge Computing, V2X, ICN
- Cyber Security & Localization: Blockchain, Privacy, Revocation
- Examiner for Master of Computer and Information Sciences degree, School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. (2019)
- Examiner for PhD thesis, Institute of Management Sciences (IMSciences) Peshawar, Pakistan. (2019)
PhD Supervision Interests
Smart Transport, Smart Grid, V2X, SDN, Edge Computing, Cyber Security
ENPC LABEX Futurs Urbains – GT Ville et Numérique 2019 Invitation Program “ULTRA-AUTO PARK, UnLock the impact of TRaffic uncertAinty for long-range AUTOnomous valet PARKing”
16/05/2019 → 31/12/2019
Northumbria University RDF17/CIS/CAO “Towards Edge Computing Based Autonomous Valet Parking System”
01/03/2019 → 02/10/2020
- SCC (Communication Systems)