If you have time, you may want to have Professional Graduation photography taken before lining up - but make sure you depart LICA one hour before your ceremony
1 hour before your ceremony
- You and your guests with tickets should go to the Great Hall
- Graduands should report to their lining up venue in the Great Hall
- Guests should take their seats in the Great Hall
30 min before your ceremony
- All Great Hall guests to be in their seats
- All Graduands at their lining up venue ready for the Graduand procession to start
- Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony from the Live Broadcast Venue.
- Your Ceremony will last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
After the Ceremony
- If you have a college photo after your ceremony, Graduates should go straight to the photograph from the ceremony, and arrange to meet guests after the photo.
- You may have a College, Faculty or Department celebration to visit
- Professional Photography at LICA is open until 7pm
- Return your gown to LICA by 7pm
Individual ceremony timetables (available soon) will give more details of your specific timeline.