A highly-ranked university with a global reputation.
Enhance your career with a postgraduate Apprenticeship combining work and study.
Apprenticeships at Lancaster
Lancaster University offers Apprenticeships at postgraduate level 7. We deliver Apprenticeships in partnership with Employers, regularly refreshing the curricula to meet industry skills gaps, and tailoring learning to individual Apprentices. Apprentices develop industry knowledge, skills and behaviour through sequenced academic learning applied in the workplace. Explore the Apprenticeships below:
Why become an apprentice?
Benefits for Apprentices at Lancaster University include:
- shape your career and access life-long careers advice
- apply tailored academic learning in your workplace
- access cutting edge research
- graduate from Lancaster University without tuition fees
Full details on how to apply and what to expect:Become an Apprentice
Benefits for Employers
Lancaster University works closely with employers to deliver apprenticeships and tailor learning to industry skills gaps. Benefits for employers include:
- attract, retain and upskill staff
- fill skills gaps and boost productivity
- stay up to date with industry standards and access cutting edge research
Full details on how to access funding, request to partner with Lancaster University, and what to expect:Information for Employers
Our reputation is built upon a collaborative approach to organisational development, working with employers to develop powerful learning experiences. Our apprenticeships follow in this proud tradition and are designed in collaboration with national and regional employers to maximise impact to their businesses.