Leadership and Management PgCert - 2020 Entry
Part time 12 Month(s)
This course is for those who wish to develop their leadership and management skills and is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management. It will enhance your understanding of concepts related to leadership and management and increase your ability to apply this knowledge to real work issues.
Progression routes to Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree are available via the Professional Practice route.
Students may also make a claim (APL) to gain credits for exemption from some modules.
Please note, applications for this course must be submitted directly to our CETAD team. For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed module information for this postgraduate programme will follow shortly. However, if you have any questions please contact the department.
|Per 10 credit module|
MSc/MA = 180 credits
PGDip = 120 credits
PGCert = 60 credits
The University will not increase the Tuition Fee you are charged during the course of an academic year.
If you are studying on a programme of more than one year's duration, the tuition fees for subsequent years of your programme are likely to increase each year. The way in which continuing students' fee rates are determined varies according to an individual's 'fee status' as set out on our fees webpages.
What are tuition fees for?
Studying at a UK University means that you need to pay an annual fee for your tuition, which covers the costs associated with teaching, examinations, assessment and graduation.
The fee that you will be charged depends on whether you are considered to be a UK, EU or overseas student. Visiting students will be charged a pro-rata fee for periods of study less than a year.
Our annual tuition fee is set for a 12 month session, which usually runs from October to September the following year.
How does Lancaster set overseas tuition fees?
Overseas fees, alongside all other sources of income, allow the University to maintain its abilities across the range of activities and services. Each year the University's Finance Committee consider recommendations for increases to fees proposed for all categories of student and this takes into account a range of factors including projected cost inflation for the University, comparisons against other high-quality institutions and external financial factors such as projected exchange rate movements.
What support is available towards tuition fees?
Lancaster University's priority is to support every student in making the most of their education. Many of our students each year will be entitled to bursaries or scholarships to help with the cost of fees and/or living expenses. You can find out more about financial support, studentships, and awards for postgraduate study on our website.
Management and Business
- Business Administration MBA
- Business Administration (Executive) MBA
- Business Analytics MSc
- E-Business and Innovation MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
- Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change MRes
- Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change MSc
- Innovation and Improvement Science MSc
- Innovation and Improvement Science PgCert
- Innovation and Improvement Science PgDip
- International Master's Programme in Practicing Management No Qual (PGT)
- Leadership and Management (Health Care) PgCert
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management (2 Year) MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship and Strategy) PhD
- Management (Organisation, Work and Technology) PhD
- Management Science MRes
- Management Science PhD
- Management Science PhD (Integrated)
- Medical Leadership MSc
- Medical Leadership PgDip
- Medical Leadership PgCert
- Politics, Philosophy and Management MSc
- Professional Development PGCert
- Professional Practice MA
- Professional Practice MSc
- Professional Practice PgCert
- Professional Practice PgDip
- Project Management MSc
- Strategy MSc