Management (2 Year) MSc - 2019 Entry
Full time 24 Month(s)
Multinational companies require graduates with specialist management skills and a strong awareness of different cultural, economic and academic perspectives to cope with the challenges of global management.
Our two-year triple degree provides you with a truly European cultural, economic and academic perspective and the tools to launch a successful management career. It is co-designed, taught and assessed by Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), emlyon business school in Lyon, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat in Munich.
You will be part of a group of students from across the globe combining generalist and specialist management learning at leading business schools with international internships, and practical experience.
We will support you in finding placements for the two built-in global internship opportunities, which provide real-world contexts for your studies. Your first internship will be followed by an assessed report.
You will spend your first year in Lyon. Here you will study topics similar to those found on our MSc Management (link to Lancaster's programme). Your final year is then spent at the partner university offering the specialism that you wish to study.
LUMS is renowned for its cutting-edge research and innovative learning environment. We offer the Corporate Development pathway, which follows the curriculum of our MSc Strategy. Or you can choose our Marketing pathway, made up of the curriculum of our MSc Advanced Marketing Management. Here at LUMS, you will also benefit from our specialist careers support throughout your studies, and beyond graduation, to help you launch a successful management career. We host more than 100 careers events every year, providing you with the opportunity to network with top graduate employers within the UK and overseas, and supporting you to achieve your future career aspirations.
We accept graduates from any discipline, not just business and management. On graduation, you will receive a degree from each of the three partners. You will be able to adapt to the challenges of global management and excel in your chosen career.
You will study a range of modules as part of your course, some examples of which are listed below.
- Accounting & Reporting for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Strategy Game
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Digital Transformation of Business
- Entrepreneurship: Principles & Practices
- Corporate Governance
- Market Research
- Company Internship
- Global Corporate Level Strategy
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Managing Strategic Change
- Business Model Innovation
- Strategy Consultancy Challenge
- Digital Strategy
- MKTG400 - Advanced Marketing Management - Marketing Skills Development & Learning Community
- Developing a Critical Understanding of Marketing
- Brand Management
- Marketing in Practice
- Researching Markets and Marketing (Triple Degree)
Information contained on the website with respect to modules is correct at the time of publication, but changes may be necessary, for example as a result of student feedback, Professional Statutory and Regulatory Bodies' (PSRB) requirements, staff changes, and new research.
€40,000 fee for the whole programme.
The University will not increase the Tuition Fee you are charged during the course of an academic year.
If you are studying on a programme of more than one year's duration, the tuition fees for subsequent years of your programme are likely to increase each year. The way in which continuing students' fee rates are determined varies according to an individual's 'fee status' as set out on our fees webpages.
What are tuition fees for?
Studying at a UK University means that you need to pay an annual fee for your tuition, which covers the costs associated with teaching, examinations, assessment and graduation.
The fee that you will be charged depends on whether you are considered to be a UK, EU or overseas student. Visiting students will be charged a pro-rata fee for periods of study less than a year.
Our annual tuition fee is set for a 12 month session, which usually runs from October to September the following year.
How does Lancaster set overseas tuition fees?
Overseas fees, alongside all other sources of income, allow the University to maintain its abilities across the range of activities and services. Each year the University's Finance Committee consider recommendations for increases to fees proposed for all categories of student and this takes into account a range of factors including projected cost inflation for the University, comparisons against other high-quality institutions and external financial factors such as projected exchange rate movements.
What support is available towards tuition fees?
Lancaster University's priority is to support every student in making the most of their education. Many of our students each year will be entitled to bursaries or scholarships to help with the cost of fees and/or living expenses. You can find out more about financial support, studentships, and awards for postgraduate study on our website.
- Business Administration MBA
- Business Administration (Executive) MBA
- E-Business and Innovation MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
- Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change MRes
- Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change MSc
- Innovation and Improvement Science MSc
- Innovation and Improvement Science PgCert
- Innovation and Improvement Science PgDip
- International Master's Programme in Practicing Management No Qual (PGT)
- Leadership and Management PgCert
- Leadership and Management (Health Care) PgCert
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship and Strategy) PhD
- Management (Organisation, Work and Technology) PhD
- Management Science MRes
- Management Science PhD
- Management Science PhD (Integrated)
- Medical Leadership MSc
- Medical Leadership PgDip
- Medical Leadership PgCert
- Politics, Philosophy and Management MSc
- Professional Development PGCert
- Professional Practice MA
- Professional Practice MSc
- Professional Practice PgCert
- Professional Practice PgDip
- Project Management MSc
- Strategy MSc