The Chaplaincy Centre
We are a welcoming and engaging place for people of all faiths and none. We offer pastoral support, space to ask the big questions, and events to build community. We also offer a quiet space to reflect or just be still.
Vibrant. Diverse. Inclusive.
Any faith or none, there is a place for you here.
Major religious festivals
Calendar of religious holy days and festivals of many of our faith groups.
Regular faith events
Many different groups use the Chaplaincy Centre throughout the year. Our regular faith group events are listed below...
- Anglican Communion – Wednesdays, 2pm
- Buddhist zen meditation – Wednesdays, 5–6.15pm
- Catholic Mass – Wednesdays, 6pm & Sundays, 5.30pm
- Church on campus – Sundays, 7pm
- Jewish Lunch and Learn – Wednesdays, 1pm
- Jewish Shabbat – Fridays
- Jumu'ah prayer – Fridays in the Islamic Prayer Rooms, Ash House
- Mindfulness meditation – Thursdays, 1.15–1.45pm
- Quaker meeting – Mondays, 1pm
- Soup lunch – Wednesdays, 12.30–1.15pm
Other groups using the Centre
As well as our many faith communities, there are many other groups that use the Chaplaincy Centre. Rooms are available for booking at a reasonable charge – please contact us to find out more.