The Chaplaincy Centre
We are a welcoming and engaging place for people of all faiths and none. We offer pastoral support, space to ask the big questions, and events to build community. We also offer a quiet space to reflect or just be still.
Vibrant. Diverse. Inclusive.
Any faith or none, there is a place for you here.
Regular faith events
Many different groups use the Chaplaincy Centre throughout the year. Our regular faith group events are listed below...
- Anglican Communion – Wednesdays, 2pm
- Buddhist zen meditation – Wednesdays, 5–6.15pm
- Catholic Mass – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm, and Sundays at 5.30pm
- Church on campus – Sundays, 7pm
- Jewish lunch and learn – Wednesdays, 12pm
- Jewish Shabbat – Fridays
- Jumu'ah prayer – Fridays in the Islamic Prayer Rooms, Ash House
- Mindfulness meditation – Thursdays, 1.15–1.45pm
- Quaker meeting – Mondays, 1pm
- Soup lunch – Wednesdays, 12.30–1.15pm
Other groups using the Centre
As well as our many faith communities, there are many other groups that use the Chaplaincy Centre. Rooms are available for booking at a reasonable charge – please contact us to find out more.