- Anglican Communion – Sundays, 11.15am
- Buddhist zen meditation – Wednesdays, 5–6.15pm
- Catholic Mass – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm, and Sundays at 5.30pm
- Church on campus – Sundays, 7pm
- Jewish lunch and learn – Wednesdays, 12pm
- Jewish Shabbat – Fridays
- Jumu'ah prayer – Fridays in the Islamic Prayer Rooms, Ash House
- Mindfulness meditation – Thursdays, 1.15–1.45pm
- Quaker meeting – Mondays, 1pm
- Soup lunch – Wednesdays, 12.30–1.15pm
The Chaplaincy Centre
We are a welcoming and engaging place for people of all faiths and none. We offer space for exploring issues of spirituality and building community, or just a quiet place to eat your lunch.
Vibrant. Diverse. Inclusive.
Any faith or none, there is a place for you here.
Major religious festivals
Please click here for a calendar of religious holy days and festivals of many of our faith groups.
Regular faith events
Many different groups use the Chaplaincy Centre throughout the year. Our regular faith group events are listed below...
Other groups using the Centre
As well as our many faith communities, there are many other groups that use the Chaplaincy Centre. Rooms are available for booking at a reasonable charge – please contact us to find out more.