Wednesday 21 February 2024, 11:30am to 1:30pm
VenueManagement School Hub - View Map
RegistrationFree to attend - registration required
The event is limited to 50 places and registration is via Libcal.
Exploring Gen AI in Education Workshop. Open to all staff interested in finding out more, and exploring current thinking around Gen AI in Higher Education.
The workshop will be a mix of short presentations and World Cafe Discussion.
- What is Gen AI? - Limitations, Opportunities and Challenges of AI in HE
- Lived Experience of Gen AI - Sharing the Student Experience
- Gen AI and Academic Malpractice - Creating a Positive Story
World Cafe Discussion:
- Embracing Gen AI - What do you need and how would. you use it in the context of HE
- Exploring the importance of the social, ethical, inclusive and sustainable dimensions of Gen AI in Education
- Considering graduate attributes and the implications for disciplinary curricula
Directions to Management School Hub
Please go to the Hub Cafe in the Management School