The staff on the helpdesk can refer you to services such as Funding, Counselling and Disability and provide you with forms you may need.
And if at any point you consider taking time out from your course, or transferring or withdrawing, then the Base can refer you to an adviser. You should also speak to a representative of your academic department.
To get in touch, use the following contact details:
Tel: 01524 592 525
Our dedicated careers specialists provide a wide range of online services and resources which include:
- One-to-one tailored information and advice by telephone.
- Guidance interviews by Skype or telephone
- Practice interviews by Skype or video interview (used by graduate employers)
- Skills workshops via webinar – more details and booking via TARGETConnect
- Videos of employer visits and presentations so you don’t miss out by not being on campus
- Completing the The Lancaster Award which recognises your achievements outside your study
- The Careers website which is updated daily with resources to help you start your brilliant graduate career.
Lancaster University Students' Union
Your students' union is an independent organisation that represents the student body.
Lancaster University Students' Union provides free and confidential advice on a number of issues such as academic and welfare advice and support. Advice is available via email and Skype.