To put forward your nomination online please click the link here and complete the online form. Alternatively you can email your nomination to the Facilities Helpdesk at email@example.com
The new Achieving Continuing Excellence (ACE) Awards gives you the chance to nominate either an individual or group who you feel should be rewarded for their fantastic efforts to achieve excellence
Do you know a member of Facilities Staff who demonstrates one or more of the following criteria:
- Innovation that leads to improvements, efficiencies in performance or financial gain.
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional performance, significantly above that which might reasonably have been expected for their grade.
- Positively influences the broader culture of the department by providing an outstanding example of customer service, collaboration/team working and/or positive behaviours and practices.
- Spotlights our divisional values.
- Celebrates Lancaster's international outlook, contributes to a welcoming atmosphere and culture within the University and the wider region or promotes good relationships between the University and the communities it is part of.
Awards Process, Format & Frequency
The ACE Awards will be held on a monthly basis. There will be one 'winner', others who have met the criteria will be awarded 'Highly Commended'. Groups and Teams can be nominated for a quarterly award. All nominations need to be signed by Nominator, the Nominee's Line Manager to authorise via email and nominee to confirm acceptance following approval.
Nominations are to be submitted by email/post to the Facilities Helpdesk by the last day of each month. These will then be considered. All winners are to receive acknowledgement of nomination/outcome from the panel in the form of an email.
The awards are open to all of Facilities Staff. The winner will receive either £250 or 1 days additional leave. Those who are awarded 'Highly Commended' will receive a £20 Eat Card. Quarterly Group/Team Award winners to receive £250 to be shared amongst the team or a contribution (Managers discretion) towards a celebratory event on campus.