Green Lancaster is a collaborative initiative run by Lancaster University and Lancaster University Students’ Union to:
- Provide a central forum for demonstrating and disseminating good sustainability practice.
- Engage the University community as a whole to encourage and embed sustainable behaviours.
- Facilitate the linking of teaching, research, and practice, utilising the significant expertise within the University.
- Alter staff and student behaviours in order to reduce carbon emissions, energy and resource consumption associated with University activities and operations.
- Provide a student experience that promotes sustainability.
For regular updates on all Green Lancaster activity, sign up to the newsletter here.