The Facilities team are holding a Staff Recruitment Open Day on Wednesday 2 November, 11am-4pm to showcase campus and the job opportunities available for the local community.
There are a range of frontline roles required including; Chefs, Catering and Conference Assistants, Cleaners, Guest Services Manager Assistants, Grounds team and Early Years Practitioners. View current vacancies.
The Recruitment Day will involve University campus tours at 11am, 12noon, 2pm and 3pm where members of the Facilities team will give guided ‘behind the scenes’ tours and provide help and guidance on the application process.
Pay, Holidays and Pensions
Lancaster University offers a highly competitive reward package;
· Competitive salary
· Part-time and full-time (36.5 hrs week) contract options
· 25 Days Holiday + paid bank holidays + Easter and Christmas University closure holidays
· University pension scheme
· Sick pay and family leave
Being part of the Lancaster University team means you can participate in a range of flexible benefits; the scheme provides employees with the opportunity to purchase benefits at discounted rates.
· Free bus travel for grades 1-3 and subsidised bus travel for grades 4+
· Cycle to work scheme
· On-site car parking
· Discounted Pre-School Centre childcare
· Sports Centre discounted membership
· Shopping discounts
· Dental and Health plan options
· Additional annual leave purchase scheme.
Interested applicants can just drop-in on the day or register their interest in advance here to attend the event and get a free tea or coffee, complimentary bus travel or parking permit for Lancaster University campus.Back to News