The responsibilities of the Planning and Analytics Unit include:
- Managing the annual planning and resource allocation process.
- Producing the student-related statutory data returns for OfS, HESA and other official agencies.
- Analysing internal and external data to inform and support the achievement of the University's strategic objectives.
- Student number planning and target setting.
- Providing management information, including key student statistics, and responding to external requests for data.
- Analysing external measures of success, such as University league table results and the results of student surveys.
- Working closely with colleagues across the University to deliver Business Intelligence. To date this work has produced the Strategic Research Funding Management dashboards and the Lancaster University Workforce Profile dashboards.
Our team are:
Head of Planning and Analytics
Planning and Projects Officer
Strategic Planner - Statutory Data Returns
For general enquiries and ad-hoc requests for data, please contact: