Green Data: How digitalisation is transforming environmental policy and practice
Wednesday 9 October 2019, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Registration required through external Eventbrite page: Green Data Conference 2019
As climate change and the environment rise up the agenda, policies and targets are becoming more ambitious. Meeting these targets will require making full use of the potential of environmental data and digital techniques, and the firms that apply these most successfully will be ahead of the curve.
Sessions will include:
- Digital environment trends
- Delivering the 25 Year Environment Plan through Green Data
- Regulation in a digital age- Citizen data
- Case studies on digital environmental applications across different sectors
- Jon Blower, Chief Technology Officer, Institute for Environment Analytics
- Dr Simon Gardner, Head of Innovation Programmes and Partnerships, Natural Environment Research Council
- Rob Lamb, Chief Scientist JBA and Visiting Professor, Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University
- Erinma Ochu, Lecturer in Science Communication & Future Media, Salford University
- Janet Ranganathan, Vice President for Science + Research, The World Resources Institute
- Jason Thomas, Head of Business Development, ARBNCOMore speakers to be announced...
|Name||Environmental Industries Commission (EIC)|