Lancaster University is delighted to offer a scholarship of £2,000 to eligible UK (Home fee paying) applicants, for the first year of study.
At a glance
|Study level||Undergraduate students|
|Country of origin||UK (Home fee-paying) students|
|Year of entry||2022|
|Based on||Entry grades|
|Amount||£2,000 for the first year of study only|
Information on scholarships and bursaries for students beginning their students in 2023 will be published soon.
- The Lancaster Scholarship will be available to all full-time UK (Home fee paying) applicants.
- Awardees must achieve AAA and above, or equivalent at A level, with at least five GCSE’s grade A/7 or above.
- The scholarship is available to eligible applicants to all Undergraduate full-time degree programmes offered at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry. Visit our Study pages for a full list of our undergraduate programmes.
- Applicants, who are returning to study after an extended break, will be considered for the scholarship on the basis of an Access or equivalent programme.
- Applicants must make Lancaster University their firm UCAS choice.
- All grade conditions must be met or exceeded, tariff point equivalences are not considered.
- Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and funding cannot be guaranteed for the following entry year, for applicants who decide to defer.
- There is no separate application process for the Lancaster Scholarship. Eligible students will be identified automatically through their University application.
- By around mid-October, eligible students will receive an email to confirm the details of the award, including the payment dates and how the award will be paid.
Combining scholarship awards
The Lancaster Scholarship can be combined with The Lancaster Opportunity Scholarship, if an applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
Payment of the scholarship
The award will be worth £2,000 and will be paid in two equal instalments in the first year (part 1) of study.
Lancaster University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if award holders are subsequently found to be ineligible or if the terms and conditions of the scholarship are not adhered to.
For further information, please contact our undergraduate admissions team.