Need some help?

Have you looked at our Frequently Asked Questions?

Our FAQs page may provide an immediate answer to questions you may have.

Need some help FAQ subpage

Have you registered with the Disability and Inclusive Practice Service?

If you are a disabled student and you think you may need support and adjustments for your academic studies then you first need to register with the Disability and Inclusive Practice Service.

If you are joining us for the upcoming academic year, please complete our Applicant Registration form.

Registering with the Disability Service

Do you have a general welfare issue or question and you’re not sure who to ask?

College Advisory Teams (CATs) provide pastoral welfare support to all students within the Colleges including advice on academic issues, housing and finance. Contact your College Advisory Team to access support or ask a question.

ASK: Mental Wellbeing

Help with settling in and connecting with others

If you need pastoral support to help you to settle in, connect with others and to look after your Wellbeing, explore our range of programmes and activities. They also provide support to Care Leavers, Student Carers and estranged students.

Student Wellbeing Partnership Service

Do you know how to contact our Disability and Inclusive Practice Service?

What we do & key contacts

Have you visited our drop in at the ASK desk?

You can talk to a member of the Disability and Inclusive Practice Service at the ASK desk between these times: 10.00am and 4.00pm on weekdays during term time. You can submit hardcopy documents, pick up and drop off equipment or just ask a member of the team a question face-to-face.

Are you interested in joining a group or accessing peer support?

Our Student Wellbeing Partnership Service offer a range of group and peer mentoring opportunities. To find our more visit our Mentoring support webpages.

Mentoring Support

Do you need an appointment to speak with a Disability Advisor?

Disability Advisors are here to help disabled students with your queries and questions about support and adjustments at Lancaster. We also help to ensure that your support is in place and meeting your needs. If you need a 30 minute appointment to speak with an Advisor (in person or online) please request an appointment using our Disability and Inclusive Practice Service contact form

Do you know about our Disability and Inclusive Practice Service Information Sessions?

At various times during the academic year we run online information sessions to support disabled students with some of our more common questions. Examples of our online sessions include understanding more about your support and your Inclusive Learning and Support Plan or understanding and applying for Disabled Students Allowances (DSA). Look out for events and other notifications promoted via our Moodle page.