The Directorate of External Relations is responsible for managing the University’s reputation and raising our profile with external influencers and stakeholders as well as communicating with and marketing to the University’s audiences from staff, students and alumni to prospective students, our partners and their influencers, both in the UK and internationally.
The Directorate works across the University at all levels, providing support and advising colleagues as they build transformative relationships with their key audiences and communities.
As well as promoting Lancaster University as a great place to work, study and conduct world-class research, we provide support and guidance to future students in order to make informed choices and to apply to study with us.
- Internal communications (internal only)
- Press (internal only)
- Social media
- Global experiences
- Global partners
- Global advancement fund (internal only)
- Marketing Office
- Resources (internal only)
- Web support (internal only)
- Market insight (internal only)
- Engaging with prospects and applicants (internal only)