Lancaster University will offer a generous scholarship to Master's students who are liable for Home tuition fees.
Management School Master's Scholarship
For international students studying postgraduate taught Lancaster University Management School programmes (excluding MBA programmes).
At a glance
|Study level||Postgraduate taught students|
|Fee status||International students (about fee status)|
|Year of entry||2023|
|Based on||Entry grades|
|Amount||£4,000 in your first year of study|
|How to apply||
You will be automatically considered for this funding when you apply
Lancaster University is delighted to announce that we will offer a generous scholarship of £4,000 to students who are liable for International tuition fees.
We greatly value the experience and diversity of our thriving international community of students. This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to master's degree programmes offered by our Management School.
This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions outlined below.
A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students who apply to a Postgraduate Taught programme within Lancaster University Management School.
Who is eligible?
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2023 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to MBA programmes are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and Pre-Master's programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as 'Overseas' or 'International' fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2023 entry, it is possible to combine the Lancaster Global Scholarship and the Management School Master's Scholarship, if an applicant is eligible for both scholarships.
List of eligible countries
Awardees must be a national of, and permanent resident of one of the countries below.
- Republic of Cyprus
- South Korea
How to apply
- Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown.
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2023 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed.
- The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
Payment of the scholarship
- The Management School Master's Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students.
- The Lancaster Business Master's Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
- The award is for 2023 entry only.
- Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Combining scholarship awards
- For 2023 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Management School Master's Scholarship and our Alumni Loyalty Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
- For 2023 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Management School Master's Scholarship and a tuition fee discount from any of our international teaching partnerships, only the award of the highest value will be made.
- For 2023 entry, if successfully awarded a named departmental scholarship, it can be combined with this scholarship.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded.
- All other entry requirements must be met.
- Applicants must apply for and have an offer to study on a full-time or part-time Postgraduate Taught degree programme at our Lancaster campus for the 2023-2024 academic year. For a full list of our Postgraduate Taught programmes, and to submit a study application, please visit our study pages.
- An offer of a scholarship is conditional upon acceptance by the offer deadline.
Lancaster University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if award holders are subsequently found to be ineligible, or if the terms and conditions of the scholarship are not adhered to.
For further information, please email our PGT Admissions Team.