Lancaster University will offer a generous scholarship to Master's students who are liable for Home tuition fees.
Management School MBA Scholarship
For students studying the full time Lancaster MBA programme.
At a glance
|Study level||Postgraduate taught students|
|Fee status||Home students, International students (about fee status)|
|Year of entry||2023|
|Based on||Entry grades and interview|
|Amount||Up to £15,000|
|How to apply||
You will be automatically considered for this funding when you apply
For the full time Lancaster MBA programme, Lancaster University offers a range of scholarships up to a maximum award of £15,000.
We greatly value the experience and diversity of our thriving community of students and this scholarship is designed to support and attract students who have the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our programme, bringing with them excellent managerial experience and academic ability.
This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be assessed based on your application and performance at interview.
Scholarships of up to £15,000, for the first year of entry, are available.
The value of your scholarship will be decided using the following criteria. This will be evidenced in your application form and discussed during your interview:
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellent managerial experience.
- Evidence of responsible leadership, such as involvement in volunteering, community support activity or sustainability initiatives.
- Applicants who will bring an increased diversity to the class.
Who is eligible?
The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to the full time Lancaster MBA programme, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2023 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed following interview throughout the recruitment cycle.
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed.
Payment of the scholarship
- The Management School MBA Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students.
- The Management School MBA Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
- The award is for 2023 entry only.
- Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis, and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Combining scholarship awards
- For 2023 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Management School MBA Scholarship and the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
- For 2023 entry, if an applicant is eligible for a tuition fee discount from any of our international teaching partnerships, only the award of the highest value will be made.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded.
- All other entry requirements must be met.
- Applicants must apply for and have an offer to study on the full time Lancaster MBA programme at our Lancaster campus for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- An offer of a scholarship is conditional upon acceptance by the offer deadline.
Lancaster University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if award holders are subsequently found to be ineligible, or if the terms and conditions of the scholarship are not adhered to.
For further information, please email our PGT Admissions Team.