We're working to protect the health and wellbeing of our University community. Find the latest information on our response to the outbreak, including Public Health England advice and support available to our staff and students.
Last reviewed: 3 August 2021
- National restrictions are being reduced following the Government’s Roadmap out of lockdown, with some campus safety measures remaining for staff and students.
- A Travel and Test Support Package is available to new and returning students who are travelling to the UK to start or continue their course in 2021-22.
- Guidance on returning to campus is available for staff.
- Lancaster has been added to the government’s list of areas where the new COVID-19 ‘Delta’ variant is spreading. To help stop the spread, you should take particular caution when meeting anyone outside your household or support bubble. Find out more on gov.uk.
- Students and staff who are on campus should arrange twice-weekly asymptomatic testing. Staff can book their tests through the asymptomatic testing page. Students can book tests through a separate page.