You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To have access to your personal data - for further information see the Subject Access webpage;
- To have inaccurate or incomplete personal data amended;
- To have your personal data deleted – this will only apply when there is no legitimate reason for the University to continue to use your personal data;
- To restrict the use of your personal data;
- To request personal information in a digital form so that you can provide to other organisations;
- To object to automated decision making and profiling;
- To withdraw consent when we have used consent as the basis for using your information.
The University has further information on data subject rights. These can be accessed on the Lancaster University website.
If you wish to exercise your rights you are advised to first read this information as there are some exceptions to using your rights.
Any requests to use your rights over your personal data should be made to the University's designated Data Protection Officer.