The Service Delivery team are responsible for cleaning, building and grounds maintenance across the campus.
From sports pitches to spot cleaning, tree cutting to toilets, the Service Delivery team is responsible for providing a wide range of services across the University campus.
Service Delivery focuses on:
- The cleanliness of all University buildings, both academic and student residential accommodation
- Facilities Managers for the Academic and Residential Space
- Grounds maintenance including the landscaping and planted borders and preparation of sports pitches
- Maintenance, both reactive and planned across the estate
- Telecommunications in and out of the University including the Facilities Helpdesk
- Liaison with our residential partnership provider UPP