From sports pitches to spot cleaning, tree cutting to toilets, the Service Delivery team is responsible for providing a wide range of services across the University campus.
Service Delivery focuses on:
- The cleanliness of all University buildings, both academic and student residential accommodation
- Facilities Managers for the Academic and Residential Space
- Grounds maintenance including the landscaping and planted borders and preparation of sports pitches
- Maintenance, both reactive and planned across the estate
- Telecommunications in and out of the University including the Facilities Helpdesk
- Liaison with our residential partnership provider UPP