Jennifer BullSTOR-i Administrator
Before joining STOR-i, I worked in the Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts as Postgraduate Coordinator and Web Editor. I completed my undergraduate degree at Lancaster University in Environmental Biology and spent my second year at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Now, when I’m not working at the Uni, I can be found writing young adult novels that usually involve some sort of paranormal creatures.
As STOR-i Facilitator I am responsible for:
- Coordinating recruitment for the STOR-i PhD and STOR-i internship programmes.
- Coordinating the admissions, record keeping and events programme for the STOR-i internship programme.
- Developing and coordinating publicity and outreach material for all STOR-i activities.
- Supporting the leadership team in developing and maintaining links with industry.
- Organising and hosting STOR-i events including roadshows and open days.
- Coordinating STOR-i research activities including the research seminar series.
My normal hours of work are Monday to Wednesday, 8:30-16:30.
- STOR-i Centre for Doctoral Training