Wednesday 2 October 2019, 1:00pm to Wednesday 18 December 2019, 2:00pm
VenueTraining Rooms 1 & 2, Gordon Manley Building, LEC Blue Zone (LEC 3), Lancaster University - View Map
Open toAlumni, External Organisations, Postgraduates, Staff, Undergraduates
RegistrationRegistration not required - just turn up
All Lancaster Environment Centre staff and students, along with colleagues, collaborators and visitors are invited to our departmental seminar series. Bring your lunch and join the #LECSeminar conversation!
Unless otherwise stated, all seminars are held in the Lancaster Environment Centre Training Rooms (ground floor, Gordon Manley Building, LEC Blue Zone/LEC 3) on Wednesday afternoons at 13:00-14:00.Speaker programme:
- 9th Oct - #Phosphorus350 symposium is taking place at Lancaster House Hotel
- 16th Oct - Dr Jennifer Logue, Lancaster Medical School - "Linking food with health. Clinical Nutrition and Physiology expertise at Lancaster Medical School – opportunities for collaboration"
- 23rd Oct - Dr Valerio Ferracci, Cranfield University - TIME 13:30-14:30 - "The iDirac: a portable instrument for long-term autonomous field measurements of isoprene and selected VOCs"
- 30th Oct - Dr Alex Bush, Lancaster Environment Centre
- 6th Nov - Dr Gabriela Toledo-Ortiz and Dr Jacob Phelps, Lancaster Environment Centre - VENUE to be confirmed - Climate Smart Tomatoes
- 13th Nov - Lucie Baudoin, visiting researcher in The Pentland Centre for Sustainability in Business
- 20th Nov - TBC
- 27th Nov - Prof John Quinton, Lancaster Environment Centre - "100 harvests left: fact or fiction?"
- 4th Dec - Prof Phil Barker, Director, Lancaster Environment Centre - "Beyond our experience: a 250 thousand year climate story from Kilimanjaro"
- 11th Dec - Dr Jess Davies, Lancaster Environment Centre and The Pentland Centre for Sustainability in Business - Rurban Revolution
All students, staff and colleagues are encouraged to attend.
Join the conversation #LECSeminar!
|Name||Dr Ali Birkett|