Clare EdwardsPostgraduate Manager
Clare graduated with a degree in English Language and Literature and has recently completed an MBA. She has worked for Lancaster University since 2005 in a variety of roles including student and academic support, local and international programme management, marketing/recruitment and admissions, business support and knowledge exchange.
Clare is LUMS's Postgraduate Manager with responsibility for the central school Postgraduate Office. She also manages the MSc Management suite of programmes at LUMS and GD Goenka World Institute in India.
- Supports the Associate Dean for Postgraduate Studies in the development and implementation of the school's postgraduate strategy.
- Manager of the central school Postgraduate Office which is home to the ranked and consortial postgraduate programmes (MBA and MSc Management) and the PhD in Management.
- Member of the school's Professional Management Group.
- Co-ordination of school wide postgraduate events and initiatives.
- Programme Manager for the MSc Management programme, providing comprehensive support for the MSc Management suite of programmes.
BA (Hons) English Literature and Language